1. Click here to make an online profile through Dance Studio Pro ( this will be your way to check statements, register and pay for all classes)
2. Once you make an account, scroll down and click on “Register for Classes”. Choose 2022/2023 Season and select the class you wish to register/trial. Please note free trials do NOT apply to the Adult Division.
3. If selecting trial, choose which trial date from the drop down menu
4. Pay for registered class and you’re all set! Payment is needed for completion of registration. Auto-Pay is preferred.
Spring dance registration is now closed. The fees and tuition for the fall season will be available soon! Registration for our Summer Programs is now open!
1.Every student must be registered before starting a class
2. $25 registration fee/dancer + one month tuition must be paid at time of registration (non- refundable)
3. There will be a convenience fee for every CC transaction that the system is charging. You are welcome to pay via cash, post-dated cheques or E-transfer. Though online CC is preferred.
4. Trial classes are only free for the first class, new or returning students. You can only trial 1 free class. Thereafter it will be $18.75/class + GST
5. Classes must be dropped BEFORE the 15th of every month in order to not be charged for the next month, less the deposit given at time of registration. Classes that were already taken will not be refunded. Please refrain
from dropping classes after November 1st as this affects the rest of the class (recital dances and progression). Registering for dance class in a full season commitment.
6. Withdrawals after the 15th are subject to pay to the remainder of the tuition for that month. This fee will be applied as a credit to use for future classes or camps held at IMD and may be transferred to a family member or friend (only applies to classes that the student has not attended and valid only for the remainder of current season).
7. Withdrawal date is October 10th. Withdrawals after October 10th are subject to paying the costume fee, competition fees, apparel and any other pre-planned expense that has already been ordered/booked.
8. All withdrawals must be made in writing with as much advanced notice as possible.
9. Any classes missed by a student will not be refunded, credited or transferable but student can make it up in
any other class in the same level (subject to class size)
10. IMD has the right to run classes as we see fit, whether that be in person or online.
11. Schedule is subject to availability. IMD needs a minimum of 4 students to run a class. IMD has the right to change/cancel any classes that do not meet the minimum requirement. We will transfer your dancer to the
closest operating class. If the new schedule does not work for you, a refund for the remainder of the month will be given, less the weeks that were running.